Learn about power systems with this online course.
Learn all the aspects of power systems to further your career in power engineering. This course is an all-encompassing course about power system analysis, from the most basic concepts such as single-phase power, to advanced topics, such as load flow and stability in power systems. We are confident you will find out that this course is worth the investment, so we offer a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
This course is an on-demand video course, which you can watch at your own pace, on your laptop or iOS device using the Kajabi app. It is composed of 99 lectures lasting 14 hours and 45 minutes. Throughout the course, you will learn:
- Three-phase power analysis
- The power triangle, complex power, and complex power flow
- Generator circuit models and their analysis
- The per-unit system and its use in analyzing power systems
- Transformers circuit models and their analysis
- Transmission line circuit models including short, medium, and long lines
- Power flow (load flow) analysis
- Short circuit analysis of balanced and unbalanced faults
- Power System Stability Concepts
If at any point you have questions while you go through the course, you can always reach to our course instructor via the built-in comments feature in our platform, or by email at [email protected].
We know it is important to our students to show proof of their continued learning. Because of this, after completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion:
Note: professional engineers need to complete the course exam and obtain a grade of 70% at a minimum to receive PDHs