Learn about electric circuit analysis with this online course.
Start your career in electrical and electronics engineering by learning everything about electric circuits and electronics. In this online course, we cover all aspects of circuit analysis, from basic concepts such as what ohm's law is, to advanced topics such as transient circuit analysis. We are confident you will find out that this course is worth the investment, so we offer a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
This course is an on-demand video course, which you can watch at your own pace, on your laptop or iOS device using the Kajabi app. It is composed of 66 lectures lasting 5 hours and 54 minutes. Throughout the course, you will learn:
- What electric circuits are and the fundamental quantities in circuits like voltage and current
- The differences between direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC)
- Simplification of resistive, capacitive, and inductive circuits
- Basic electric circuit analysis techniques using Kirchhoff's voltage and current laws, nodal analysis, and loop analysis
- Advanced electric circuit analysis techniques such as the superposition theorem, Thévenin's theorem, and Norton's theorem
- Analysis of first-order electric circuits during transients
If at any point you have questions while you go through the course, you can always reach to our course instructor via the built-in comments feature in our platform, or by email at [email protected].
We know it is important to our students to show proof of their continued learning. Because of this, after completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion:
Note: professional engineers need to complete the course exam and obtain a grade of 70% at a minimum to receive PDHs